Sunday, June 15, 2014

Chapter 7




CHAPTER 7


Hang in there



Sigh~



Not able to play whole day the server keep on error T.T


Uhm play song 1st before start writing to get the mood lol. FUnny is i only like listen to game soundtrack when i need mood. Im just a gameholic @.@



My fav and the only Suikoden i played,...Suikoden II




My daily are nothing much for the moment. I realize my progress kinda slow where i look at my friend list the people who become friends tht add me when we meet or team up during condoring all left to muka and some turn ML20 already. They so fast :O

Whn i was on Wartune me kinda hard core player my stuff almost up to date but well here i just play casual >..< but i like it now more relaxing can blogin sumore. 


So i still stuck at condor whre i hold my lvl buy skill point. Reason me stay like this coz i wait Abby to turn master level so she can join me together we lvlup. She sacrifise her wartune just to play with me here so i will definitely wait for her. 



Next day~


It seem they having new update no wonder me cannot login before.

The game appearance change tho.



I online at EastMt.Mjolnir the place i last logoff and i login my screen being spam party invitation.

MsSniPer: Invite guild pls.

Me: Wait i just login my control messed up ( i notice i move awkwardly lol it seem my custom short keys has broken had to redo.)

MsSniPer: Ok i wait.

Shortly then me invite her to guild.

MsSniPer: Can u give me some money. Im new to the game.

Look at her lvl i see she must be jump char like me.I gave her some zeny.

After tht she ask for extra cards huh~.

I dont save cards they seem easy to get tho and my bag is limited if to keep them.
And she left after.

Not long after tht i met her at condor o.0 she turn ml shortly and start doin condoring and she in another guild lol. I guess she not rly newbie. I been cheated >..<

Well i knw every game community have this kind of player. I just hope my destiny only meet genuine and kind ppl. 

*And im just a freaks who screen shot everything to feed my blog lol.


Training....



Well Abby online every time is at 05:00 server time till 8 or 9 she have to go slp. Its fix gaming time for her but unless if she got offday the timing different then and i keep accompany her during the hours. 

Abby still did not pass ML test think its been few days now...and for today i bring my friend to practice her skill since she still not use to combat yet.

This place is good to train aoe. Since master lvl test is we have to kill 5 boss at 1 time.

thought of take her to condor but me also easy to die over there lol so to be safe we came here.












After tht, she regain confident to try ml test again. So we head to Morroc.



































And meet Gilgamesh the master lvl npc



So the test begin......


This time is different, Abby finally kill all the bosses but it turn out bug where the test doesnt count. With keep on trying she said sometime enter the test there only left 3/5 enemy.

Too bad for her she try for many times till sumone there also complain about having same problem and they were talking about have to reset dgn.


Somehow its a noel day lol many noel taking test today.



HorrorOFTheDeep: Yea i was having same problem. Try to relogin or so.

Ikoto: Nono u have to reset dungeon.


SO I told her to reset dgn see if it can make the bug disappear.


Abby have to restart all over but the time drag too much and she cannot focus anymore and keep dying :(

It was horrible day for Abby.....


*( pls jump the soundtrack to song no.3 to actually feel the despair of Abby heart now >..< )



I share some of our conversation in fb..






I can only comfort her with my words >.<

Wish i can really help more than that sigh ~








~BREAK TIME ~



Pls jump soundtrack no.6 to view this if u need extra back ground ^-^




I made this prank becoz Abby didnt pass ML today.




After that day, Gilgamesh is well-known as Master Fart ~














No comments:

Post a Comment