Monday, May 5, 2014

Intro and Chapter 1

INTRODUCTION


Im getting bored with Wartune (almost 2 yrs on this browser game )....start searching new games.
I dont find good browser games tho..i start look for mmorpg since my new lappy can play any game now i like to try more than just 2d games. Like eden eternal...somehow i miss tht game but quit due to study last time >..<  and EE now too old to start anew i search new release game so can catch up.

These wht i find n installed em...Aura Kingdom under aeria just like eden and its new.... but i dont understand the system and its too messy. I gave up on it but still in my laptop probably come back try again. Huh then I try another Troy vs Sparta. My...this game not mess but too lonely lol barely see anyone...only last 2 days uninstalled it. Then got Yulgang2, korean game :D.. but i dont get how to play this T.T follow quest n cant talk to anyone *feel lonely*. But due to nice graphic try hard to play it but last only a week...abandon tht game.

And so on i install/dl more forgot wht games but only few hours delete them lol maby tht why i dont remember the name.

I still playing Wartune this game mean alot to me, i hate it for it turn out real bad now but i dont regret playing it as i found realy good ppl especially in my guild and reason i stay becoz of them....
However...now one by one quit playing..my spirit on Wartune dying slowly...last strength i had is Abby my very close n special friend left keep me still.


One day i open my aeria ignite to check on Ragnarok Zero the game i was waiting to play but nvr release..the hell with this game since last year i keep an eye on it nvr open not even a beta. Then i got see there is Ragnarok Online 2 under aeria? Huh and it said free to play. I thought ragnarok 2 is pay to play nvr bother before. Then they having annivesary 1 year...wow so its already 1 yr old. Also they got event jump lvl hmmm this is interesting. Decided download n install it. Man took me 5 hours direct dl coz i dont knw hw use torrent whtever.





Only have 1 server
However it have channel which we can switch where/ which to go even in game :D



CHAPTER 1
Wandering Newbie


Even i was aiming to play ragnarok zero but actually dont have idea how the game is. I knew ro1 was famous game but nvr play it and now im trying RO2 :O without having any experience on the gameplay. Well fear not as i back myself up with google stuff hohoho.

Was getting excited took me 2 hour reading abt which class to make and i decide to try new race they having, it seem release this year so kinda new i guess. They called it noel and it only have 2 route which is Crecentia and Soul Maker. I decide to make a crec since sm more likely healer type and im not sure if im able to heal ppl lol wht if i failed to heal good sure ill be kick out frm party @.@ to be safe i take non healer. And for the job i take artisan. ( figure can make my own gear tht wht i thought)



So i start as lvl 50

Hm why this place dark no sunlight >..< i dont like dark place. I dont see any players around only npc huh~ well follow walkthough and getting myself familiar with the controling/ skilling.

This map is weird idk wht to begin actually or probably becoz i jump lvl so nothing much to do over here. Mobs is low lvl tho. I left tht map and enter portal to other world/map.

The portal lead to a map name East Mt. Mjolnir.


Tht annoucement 'character can be moved by usin WASD key', I have no idea wht it tht meh *ignored*

So this map is bright love it and the back ground music its very soothing :D
Mobs so easy to die lol i knw they lvl lower than mine. So was busy myself do the quest by follow the marking. Now this map i do see players kinda light up my spirit but havent got to talk to anyone yet.

There alot npc to talk to and whn i talk to the one with mark on their head it will start a quest does i follow along the quest over this map try to clear every of it till nomore mark left lol.

Next day, I finish quest and move to next city which is this look like a Main city tht have ppl open selling in the middle town.




And they currently have Annivesary event which i think its not permanent event so just get along with it not sure how precious this event tho only get myself purple cards and and vip cards from tht angeling/deviling quest.





*The stat way higher than the green card n its for lvl 50. It were great gift event to me o.0


and the next day..

So im still playing this game by questing in South Plain area the next map after Prontera..Here is where i was spam invitation into a guild. Whee sumone invite me finally. 




The guild master who invite me, her name is Selexia, I dont see much ppl in it..guess its small guild and most of time only 1 -3 player online lol. Now i miss my wartune guild more alive >..<

But it seem guild doesnt matter much in this game as players some dont having em guild and idk maybe no guild event much unlike in wartune guild is important thus i love guild battle over ter.

Im still not making any friends..its good game so far but feel lonely *sigh* if only i cud bring all my wartune friends come play with me here and explore together.

Anyway days by days i keep learning new stuff. .....




This one cool :D where u can fly using npc to travel n save time but have to pay money some zeny/rupee.




 This where i begin start party as the quest in wolf cave too hard to solo even im lvl 50 @.@


Press 'N' and this box appear.
Its like a board ppl can keep open it to see/check wht party available in there instead of using search party chat.

             (and so on my journey is questing all over from one map to another map.........................)



Funny n embarrassing moment.....

I hate this map Divided Plain. There quest to go dungeon Hell of Deadly poison where i cannot find the entrance. Probably i didnt read the quest description i dunno we suppose talk to npc to go ter lol. What i did was different..




I found the portal in map but its way down below ...and i cud only think we have to jump @.@ and i did...bam n i died ..shiet.

Well lucky i looked up into post n got party doin tht dungeon. Well at 1st they already over there and ask me to warp. (in my mind idk wht /how to warp wer the heck this warp option oh no)

Seeing me taking time to come then one guy come pick me up at town n show the way..
ITS totally wrong from wht i was doing yeah ( how stupid >.> )
Almost 1 week plus played now i cleared these maps..




Then i start to feel bored :(
I cant figure how to make gear yet..........all i do is questing ..no idea items tht precious or no i throw them sell em as no solid guide line and not having ppl teaching me ..no friends :(
and i try hard google to improve my knowledge on this game bah its getting annoying n frustrating.
My character no improvement >..<
.................................back to wartuning.
*however this game is awsome to keep me play it over 1 week im not giving up yet!


















No comments:

Post a Comment