Friday, July 11, 2014

Chapter 12


CHAPTER 12


MOVE FORWARD



Sigh my play time recently being cut down due to busy with works but i still come and play and afk alot >.<

ANyway as i was at ML10 last time play now im checking my MP and i think of go lvlup ML11.

As i was doing stuff somone whispered me..




Misher was from osi run and and i guess it was long run tht she decide to take a break and help me to ML11.

As we enter muka area..








But we didnt end up osi together becoz Misher have to go meeting and then Lucky leave for a break too.

So i went to go lvl to ML11 but before i cud lvlup i have to take rank up quest.



I thought of to go rank C is like a test where like earlier test to be ML where we have to fight bosses but its not like what i was expected.

It turn to be a quest where i were teleport back to yggdrasil and talking to npc ...and npc ..npc till it end and go back here and lvlup.






I remember about someone from here, well if in normal talk in pic above the name is Forei and somehow he misunderstand about me with someone else who need help for ML test.

The message were unclear when he whispered me and before i cud explain im not the one need help for ML he off his char and on his soul maker and it turn out this way lol.



That just make my zelda mood turn on now i feel like to play some song from it xD




Anyway back to make my Joser set..




However abby still not yet ML11 so i just keep her set for now.





Ta da!






I thought my first osi run will be with Misher but as the time she were invite me earlier i was playing with Abby at condors and then me have to go for some time.

Then i come online again and i wasnt expect to go Osiris so soon but since Cerebral were there so i guess i take a look how is the run over there.




Cerebral was having long run since i drop in some time then come back see she still doin it and reinvite me. I guess goin ML20 to ML21 is rly no joke @.@ to play rly long run.

Some party were ppl i use to meet before like Bala and Lucky. They turn different in lvl as well when i see them. They doin rly good in lvlup lol compare to me i feel like i wasnt anything much development.



Leaving Muka


Today we went all out at muka and lvling up Abby. She jump from ML9 to ML11 :D

I gave exp scl that Bala gave me before >.< i was having 1 more and i think i have to give it to abby to help boost lvling faster and it does help i guess since it jump up into 2 lvl.

Now she too can wear Joser Set :D




Oh well now good thing we dont need to go Muka anymore yey finally leave tht place.






Powering up


Today i have some time to online and i was not really into osi run idk why i think im lacking of something. Altho there alot party looking for players for the run but i hold back from try out.

The thing i was lack when i saw the other time in osi run with Cerebral is she use willow worker dna summon monster and i think i need tht to be able to help heal some if we dont really have healer.

Plus when abby not around i have to pot when i do hunting or solo around stuff. FOr my class not able to self heal rly difficult.

Willow dna is sumthin i think of impossible for me becoz of wht i experience before not rly a good one.




But since i had some free time now i make some money from loot and sell at condors and some was from after sell my menace gear in Auction House i used the income and buy dna willow worker in the AH.









And then finally the good day come,..



That was the 7th time dna and it gimme C finally. Without any delay me go get binding protien and turn it into a complete dna.




















No comments:

Post a Comment